Thursday, October 16, 2008

EeeeeeeeeeK!!!


EEEEEEEeeeeeeeK! It is almost Halloween and I have been a very poor blogger to be sure!Between teaching yoga, Pilates, weight training, chauffeuring my kids, and squeezing i n tennis (really, I should look like a rock star!....? Life isn't always that simple! But I digress. LOL!), I have created a new Halloween kit. It is called HALLOWSCREAM, now available at my plaindigitalwrapper.com store. I loved creating the elements and found it hard to stop...so I did an add on kit, too! I have been working on a quick page template for our trick or treating game over at Plain Digital Wrapper. Make sure you come on over. There are plenty of spooky kits to choose from, and there will be basketfuls of FREEBIES offered for participating in the Halloween Game! Here is a sneak peek at my quick page and freebie mini kit.




Be sure to check back here in the days leading up to Halloween. You just might find a goodie or two!
Happy Haunting!

No comments:

Post a Comment