Sunday, October 17, 2010

NEW KITS AND MORE DIGITAL FREEBIES!




I am happy to say that I spent eleven days with my dear hubby in Italy. Although it has taken me a full week to recover from the 24-hour sleepless travel, I was so inspired by this beautiful country. I am paying homage this week by creating a new travel kit.

CHECK BACK NEXT WEEK for a sneak peek and FREE add-on kit prior to release day on Friday, October 22.

...and just in time for fall I have released two new kits to help you document the change in the air! A big thank you to my Creative Team for the wonderful layouts!

The first is a SCHOOL THEMED kit called, "THE ACADEMY",


and grab this cute little Class Photo Frame FREE this week only!
Just CLICK on the preview to be taken to the download page.

and the second is a HALLOWEEN THEMED KIT called "BOOVILLE".



Both are available in the shop. If you click on the previews, you will be taken directly to my store.

Keep reading for more freebies!
Hop on the PDW Blogtoberfest train....spectacular freebies await you!

1 comment: